Hear My Voice

John 5:25
“Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.”

John 5:28
“Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice,”

John 10:16
“I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.”

John 10:27
“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;”

John 18:37
Therefore Pilate said to Him, “So You are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”


So…

Do you hear Jesus’ voice?

No comments:

Post a Comment