The Journey

John 12:32, 33
“And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself.” But He was saying this to indicate the kind of death by which He was to die.

John 8:28 (New Living Translation)
So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man on the cross, then you will understand that I AM he. I do nothing on my own but say only what the Father taught me.”

Mark 15:39 (Weymouth New Testament)
And when the Centurion who stood in front of the cross saw that He was dead, he exclaimed, “This man was indeed God’s Son.”

Many believers think that the cross is the goal or the end of our spiritual journey.

John 17:3
“This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.”

However, the cross is only the beginning of our journey to know God.


So…

How far are you on your journey to know God?

No comments:

Post a Comment