Lack of Knowledge

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

Today’s church is being destroyed for lack of knowledge. We have rejected knowledge. We have forgotten the law of our God.

Brother is fighting against brother because we do not understand the teachings of both the New and Old Testaments.

Luke 24:27
Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.

The Scriptures which Jesus is explaining is the Old Testament (the New Testament had not yet been written). The Scriptures which Jesus is explaining is the Law, the Psalms and the Prophets.

You and I must learn the teachings of the Old Testament. You and I must acquire knowledge if we are to survive.

Luke 24:45
Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,

You and I must have our minds opened to understand the Scriptures.

An educated believer is a blessed believer, a confident believer and a believer who is well-equipped to defend and share the Gospel.

Hebrews 10:7
“THEN I SAID, ‘BEHOLD, I HAVE COME (IN THE SCROLL OF THE BOOK IT IS WRITTEN OF ME) TO DO YOUR WILL, O GOD.’”


So…

How educated are you?

Have you acquired knowledge (or are you being destroyed)?

No comments:

Post a Comment