In the Spirit

Joel 2:28, 29
“It will come about after this that I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; and your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on the male and female servants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.”

Jeremiah 31:33
“But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares the LORD, “I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.”

Matthew 22:37
And He said to him, “YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.”

Most people think that this last passage of Scripture spoken by Jesus is a commandment - that we are to willfully choose and commit ourselves to love the Lord with all of our heart, soul and mind. However, this is not a commandment but rather it is a prophecy.

It is a prophecy of the day when you and I truly realize that the Lord is who He says He is.

It is a prophecy of the day when you and I truly understand that the Father loves us unconditionally.

It is a prophecy of the day when these revelations will cause you and me to love Abba with all of our heart, soul and mind.

It is a prophecy of the day when the Law will be written on our hearts.

It is a prophecy of the day when you and I will live in the Spirit


So…

Do you love the Lord with all of your heart, soul and mind?

Do you live in the Spirit?

No comments:

Post a Comment