I Know Him

John 7:29
I know Him, because I am from Him, and He sent Me.”

John 8:54, 55
Jesus answered, “If I glorify Myself, My glory is nothing; it is My Father who glorifies Me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God’; and you have not come to know Him, but I know Him; and if I say that I do not know Him, I will be a liar like you, but I do know Him and keep His word.”

Jesus said that He knew the Father.

This may seem like an obvious statement but take a moment and really think about what Jesus is saying.

John 17:3
“This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.”

Jesus equates eternal life with knowing God.

This may seem like an obvious statement but take a moment and really think about what Jesus is saying.


So…

Do you know the Father?

Do you have eternal life?

No comments:

Post a Comment