A Work of God

John 6:29
Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent.”

John 6:44
“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.”

John 6:65
And He was saying, “For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father.”

It is a work of God that you and I believe, not a work of you or me. And no one can come to Jesus unless the Father draws them.

John 15:16
“You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you.”

You and I did not choose Jesus but Jesus chose you and me.

John 6:37
“All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out.”

John 6:39
“This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day.”

John 10:29
“My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.”

John 17:6
“I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.”

John 17:9
“I ask on their behalf; I do not ask on behalf of the world, but of those whom You have given Me; for they are Yours;”

You and I were given to Jesus by the Father, we are His and no one is able to snatch us out of His hand.


So…

Has the Father drawn you to Jesus?

Have you been chosen?

Has Yehovah given you to Yeshua?

No comments:

Post a Comment