Greater Than I

John 14:28
“You heard that I said to you, ‘I go away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced because I go to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.”

Jesus said that the Father was greater than Himself.

Philippians 2:9
For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name,

Revelation 19:13
He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

Jesus was given the name which is above every name. And just as the Father is greater than the Son, the Son is greater than you and me.

John 15:15
“No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.”

And amazingly enough the Son, who was given the name which is above every name, has called you and me His friend.


So…

How great are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment